Improve Search Engine Visibility and Click-Throughs
While so much in digital marketing is beyond your control, it’s important to make the most of the elements that you can directly impact. On page optimization provides you with that opportunity. By making internal changes to specific website elements, you can dramatically improve your site’s search engine performance.
Our on page SEO services are designed to help you achieve long-term success by not only improving search engine rankings but increasing targeted traffic to your website.
Keyword research is the cornerstone of on page optimization, informing nearly every aspect of an effective digital marketing strategy. We conduct extensive keyword research for our clients, employing a proven 4-phase process:
- Core-Term Research: We comb the website noting all major and minor keyword themes presented. Then we dig into additional tools to find even more core term variations that will bring in relevant traffic.
- Search Phrase Research: Taking each core term, we search even deeper. At this phase, we are looking for any and all relevant core term qualifiers to produce a targeted list of thousands of highly-targeted phrases. This includes “long-tail keywords,” specific 3- to 4-word phrases. While long-tail keywords tend to have lower search volume, they generally bring in traffic that is closer to making a purchasing decision.
- Analysis and Elimination: We begin eliminating less-relevant or poor-performing phrases that won’t provide you with good ROI, leaving only those phrases that should be added to your site. This analysis also takes into account the difficulty of succeeding with each phrase and whether your business can meet the demand successful optimization may create.
- Segmenting: We sort, categorize and organize all your keywords into targeted keyword groups segmented by intent type and decide whether and how to target a term based on searcher’s intent. Using the intent buckets we amend existing content or create new content matching the intent of the user.designed to make optimization easy and effective.
There simply is no optimization without content. We make your content more visible in the search engines and to potential visitors by naturally weaving in the phrases discovered in keyword research. The goal is not to get the keywords into the page x number of times but rather creating valuable, authoritative content that matches searcher intent and in return performs well in search.
The goal of our content optimization process is to create valuable, authoritative content that matches searcher intent and performs well in search.
Tag OptimizationWe also take an in-depth look at the behind-the-scenes HTML code:
- Title tags
- Alt tags
- Meta descriptions (for click through rather than rankings)